I have come to the conclusion that you don't need to be at some exotic location to be presented with nature's beauty. Even in something as basic and mundane as a fallen leaf one can see the exquisite beauty that nature has to offer, free to anyone who cares to notice. I spent a week at the Australian National University in Canberra, Australia. When I arrived it was raining, and when I left it was raining, and all the days in between it was raining. The result was many photos featuring raindrops in various forms. This is a leaf that I captured on the side walk with diamond-like droplets. The light was not very good, which meant slow shutter speeds and slightly out of focus pictures, but my humble little Kodak did a good job in the end.
| This is a close-up of another leaf that was laying next to the one shown at the top. |
Amazing in its simplicity!
ReplyDeleteThat is so true - it's often the simplest things that are the most beautiful.
Delete