Monday, May 14, 2012

Emma...

When I first saw this picture I knew it had to be on my blog. This photo was taken by a friend of mine, Gary Leicher. I've looked at this picture a few times now, wondering what it was that drew me to it. A few things stood out; the vibrant colours, her pose, her expression, the atmosphere. I then realised that it was all of those things, but mostly the fact that he was able to capture the innocence, vulnerability and beauty of a child. A great picture!


Not only is Gary a great photographer but he's the managing director of a great web design company. If you need someone to design your next web site, give the guys at Smudge a call - their details are on their websitehttp://www.smudge.co.za/

2 comments:

  1. Hierdie is besonders! Die foto vang die emosie van die oomblik ongelooflik goed vas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jy is heeltemal reg - ek sou graag wou weet wat in daardie gedagtes gemaal het toe hierdie foto geneem was!

      Delete