This is the Buzzsaw, a relatively new roller coaster attraction that opened in Dreamworld on 17 September 2011. I haven't gone on it yet, but will be going soon.
Komplimente! Baie mooi reeks fotos. MAAR soos ek vir Christa gese het, my voete bly oppi grond. 'n Coffeeshop is veiliger en Dreamworld bly 'n mooi droom.
This one is definitely on my list, it's just a shame that I won't be allowed to take my camera with me - I bet that could result in some interesting shots! :)
Komplimente! Baie mooi reeks fotos. MAAR soos ek vir Christa gese het, my voete bly oppi grond. 'n Coffeeshop is veiliger en Dreamworld bly 'n mooi droom.
ReplyDeleteOns sal moet sien daaroor - ek sal julle nou al begin orienteer... :)
DeleteHoly.. that looks barf inducing. Must ride it.
ReplyDeleteThis one is definitely on my list, it's just a shame that I won't be allowed to take my camera with me - I bet that could result in some interesting shots! :)
DeleteThanks PEter, the next perspective I will have is looking out from it. :)
ReplyDelete