Friday, October 12, 2012

Floral Beauty

If you have been following my blog you would know by now that I find it very difficult to walk past a beautiful flower without taking a picture of it. Here are some that I took the other day on my lunch break in Brisbane. I just love the variety in shapes, colour and size. It's also interesting how one of these are categorised as a weed, but if you look closely one notices that it's beauty is on par with all the others. 






6 comments:

  1. superbe cette serie de fleurs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je vous remercie, je vous remercie de votre commentaire :)

      Delete
    2. Pragtig. Die derde een Azalea? Wat is die ander?

      Delete
    3. Jong Olga, ek hou baie van blomme maar weet ongelukkig baie min van hulle! :)

      Delete
  2. lovely plumbago...golden trumpet...azalea...lantana..
    I don't know the identity of the last one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Seema. Now I know who to ask when I post the next flowers! :) The last one is just one of the weeds growing in the flower bed, but if you look at the flower it makes you wonder why it is classed as a weed.

      Delete